It's that time again. You have worked on a larger set of documents, e.g., a Request for Proposal (RFP), RFP response, large contract, or complex technical documentation. Now you want to issue or submit that set of documents but it still needs to be cleaned up, quality-assured, and finalized, e.g., because it contains tracked changes, comments, inconsistent document references, and so forth.
DokuMate offers a powerful set of features that help you perform the typical tasks associated with cleanup, quality assurance, and finalization orders of magnitude faster than before. For example, each of the following activities are just clicks of a button and less than two minutes (or even much less than that) for a set of more than 100 documents:
- Remove properties and personal information
- Accept all tracked changes and remove all Word comments
- Update the title pages of all documents with correct metadata and rename all files consistently
- Update tables of contents and fields
- For contract documents, consistently format references and definitions
The best way to explain the cleanup is by way of a downloadable cleanup checklist, which you can also change to suit your specific needs. Be aware that not all the steps are required in every situation. And your specific style guide might differ, e.g., in the use of "shall" vs. "will" for imposing obligations in a contracting scenario. However, those examples still demonstrate what can be achieved with DokuMate's powerful search-and-replace feature.