Word and Excel add-ins and templates, built for creating high-quality documents in record time.
DokuMate for Word
DokuMate helps standardize and reuse documents, simplifies and speeds-up editing, and automates many tedious tasks.
- Transform one or multiple documents in one step
- Reuse by switching between templates
- Compare differences between multiple sets of documents
DokuMate for Excel
DokuMate helps track and manage larger sets of documents. You might not believe what you can do with just a few clicks ...
- Change or rename all documents
- Search and replace in all documents
- View proposals side by side
The templates are designed to communicate important content in a professional way, e.g., in contracts, tenders, proposals, reports.
- Very professional look and feel makes your content shine
- Robust and easy-to-work-with
- Easy to customize to reflect your corporate design
Have a Look
The Basics Done Right
- The templates are built to enable standardization and game-changing automation. One important part are the Word and Excel title pages with automated content (see video).
- The templates provide a standard set of paragraph and character styles for all kinds of structured documents. Further, there are specific style sets for contracting (e.g., defined terms, references) that enable further automation and customization.
- Talking about customization, while you can use the standard templates out-of-the-box, they are very easy to customize to reflect your specific corporate design.
Features That Will Make Your Day
- There are advanced use cases such as transforming larger sets of documents between different forms (e.g., narrative, tabular), formatting defined terms and references, or creating a NegotiationTracker from multiple sets of proposal documents (see video).
- But sometimes, the simple things already make your life easier. For example, DokuMate picks the correct heading, numbered, bulleted, or unnumbered paragraph style with just one click. This is much faster than searching for the right style (if you do that) or applying manual formatting.
Try DokuMate for FREE
You can try DokuMate for a period of 30 days for FREE. No strings attached.
... or Buy Now
If you have tried DokuMate or seen it in action and are ready to buy now, just pick one of the three editions below and click the corresponding Buy Now button.
All basic features required for working with individual or small sets of documents. For example:
- Transform active document
- Apply template to active document
- Clean up active document
- Create document tracker (read-only)
- Format active document
All Standard Edition features plus features required for working with larger sets of documents. For example:
- Transform multiple documents
- Apply template to multiple documents
- Clean up multiple documents
- Change all tracked documents
- Multi-document search-and-replace in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
All Professional Edition features plus features used in complex transactions (e.g, M&A, sourcing). For example:
- Transform between narrative and tabular forms
- Create NegotiationTracker to view responses side by side or on one page
- Format defined terms and references in tracked documents