DokuMate for Excel is geared towards tracking and managing larger sets of documents during the document creation process. It provides the ability to automatically create structured document trackers and perform a variety of operations on the whole set of documents included in those trackers. Thus, it automates otherwise tedious, manual tasks performed multiple times during the document life cycle.
For example, with single clicks of a button, you can perform the following operations on all documents included in the document tracker:
- accept all tracked changes and remove all comments;
- remove properties and personal information;
- update the table of contents and other fields;
- search for any number of terms or regular expressions, e.g., to check which references are made;
- replace terms or regular expressions, e.g., to correct references; and
- change text (e.g., titles, dates, versions) contained in content controls appearing on the title page or elsewhere in the document.
Even the simplest, repetitive tasks performed on 50+ documents will take at least an hour, be utterly frustrating and not even yield error-free results. DokuMate for Excel, however, does all that in seconds and thereby helps reduce the effort, pain, and errors.
DokuMate for Excel supports Microsoft Excel 2010 to 2016. You will also need .NET Framework 4.6.1 or later.